Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jumping on the Dior Show Bandwagon


I truly feel like I have committed the ultimate beauty crime by not trying Dior Show Mascara until this week.

One of my favourite friends (and makeup artist for Christian Dior) hooked me up with a mini bottle of this coveted beauty item and I instantly fell madly in love.

I think I can safely say no other mascara has made my eyelashes look this long and fake before. It separates, it lengthens, it curls....there's nothing this mascara can't do!

I have naturally long eyelashes so most mascaras work pretty well on me, but this really took things up a notch. If you haven't yet tried this product, it is totally worth the splurge.

Other mascaras I am loving right now:

Clinique High Impact MascaraRevlon Double Twist Mascara
-The trick to applying this mascara is
to twirl the brush as you apply it

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers