Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Lip Stain

I have recently become a very big fan of lip stains. Mostly because the warm weather is here and I have been trying to create a more "natural" spring-ey type of a makeup look. The lip stain is a great way to add some colour to your face without looking "made up."

There is also something really fun about applying what looks and feels exactly like a magic marker onto my lips... Makes me feel like a kid again.

My top pick is the new M.A.C. Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker in "Stylesetter"
The colour stays on longer and doesn't dry out my lips as much as other lip stains.
For a cheaper version of the same product I would go with Joe Fresh Lip Stain in "Candy"


I have also tried Covergirl Outlast Lip stains which I also recommend.


Both of these options provide the exact same look as the M.A.C. lipstain, you just may need to apply it a little more often. If the lip stain is drying out your lips, put a little bit of clear lipgloss over top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers