Friday, August 13, 2010

Apologies!

I have been incredibly M.I.A. online lately due to 1. Moving into a new place, my own place 2. Work work work and 3. Trying desperately to squeeze every last drop out of what is left of this summer and this gorgeous weather.


How is it August already? How did we get here so quick? I can't help but feel gipped as every summer seems to go by faster then the last.


I feel like this has been one of the biggest summers of my life. Moving to Toronto, starting a new job that I LOVE, meeting tons of new people, rekindling old friendships, nights out with my girls drinking wine on patios, outside concerts shaking my booty with my arms in the air, learning valuable lessons, getting closure, people coming back into my life and people leaving it, receiving heartbreaking news, learning that I can live on my own and not be scared or lonely, loving life, loving friends, loving family.... I take a look at my life right at this moment and I find myself thinking "Is this really my life right now? How did I get here?" I sit in my little one bedroom apartment looking over all of Toronto, somewhere I never imagined I would be and never even thought I wanted to be, and I realize how unexpected life can be and how you never know whats in store for you or the people around you. Take advantage of good times in your life. Hold onto the good memories. Hold those you love close. Laugh too much and surround yourself with as much positivity as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers