Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Black and White Affair

My big sister got married a few weekends ago. After a year and half of waiting and planning the day had finally come. It didn't really sink in, as these things normally don't, until the day of.
The day before the wedding it was calling for rain and severe thunder storms. I had mentally braced myself for a day of crappy weather.
Well, we didn't see one rain drop the entire day and just as they were saying their vows the sun came out. It was gorgeous the entire day!! We were so lucky!
The day couldn't have gone better starting with girl time at the salon getting hair and makeup done, then the excitement of the flowers arriving, the excitement of getting dressed, the photographers arriving and the pictures.
My neighbours lined the streets as we hopped into the limo. The limo ride there was fun with the flowers girls dancing the whole way there.



We arrive at Glen Abbey golf course for a beautiful rooftop ceremony - overlooking the gorgeous golf course - and all of a sudden the tears start to flow.
Wedding ceremonies are just so ....... romantic. The vows, the words said to eachother, the rings. It's all just so Beautiful!!
My sister decided on a black and white theme for the wedding and I love the idea.


I made it through my maid of honour speech, even through all the tears....
My sister looked so gorgeous. She couldn't have picked a more perfect dress. My sister and (now) husband surprised everyone with some ballroom dance moves from the classes they secretly took.


My little cousins Joshua and Abigail were the cutest little flower girl and ring bearer I've ever seen.




The bf wore his new Hugo Boss suit. No complaints here :)


"The Girls" Me, Mom and Sis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers