Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Miss American Beauty

Okay, I hate to even mention the word Fall since (along with everyone else) I still can't figure out where this Summer went! I apologize for the lack of posting lately. I have been busy sucking out every last bit of what's left of this Summer and although I love Fall, I do not love what comes after it.... WINTER.... ew!




I'm not sure I have it in me for another Winter... the snow, the cold, the getting dark at 4:00, the fact that it seems to go ON and ON and ON and never end.... Okay well now that I have depressed everyone... Lets turn our attention to a positive part of the chilly weather - FALL BEAUTY!



Bring on the deep plums, the dark chocolate browns, the greys, the deep reds!!! I have already caught the Fall beauty bug (even though it isn't even Fall yet hehe). I've started sporting my plum lips and my dark nails and I am loving every minute of it!


Capturing my attention is my new favourite nail colour for Fall thus far!


"It's My Year" by OPI from The Miss America Collection

This dark purple nail colour with flecks of beautiful gold has captured my Fall loving heart. I am wearing it on my nails and my toes.



Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures (it was dark out, bear with me)





The whole collection is exactly what I want out of a Miss America Collection: Shiny, Glittery, Bright pops of colour! My nails are all ready for that famous Miss America wave... you know the one we all practiced when we were little... anyone? .... no? .... okay, just me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers