Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*Being Cheeky*


Almay Smart Shade Blush in "Pink" 01

I'll admit it, I occasionally wear make-up to the gym..... mind you, i don't go over board. I'm talking a little chapstick, mascara, and some blush. But, never the less, I am guilty. My problem was that I was finding the blush I was using still made me look like I was wearing blush. I wanted something that looked natural and wasn't so obvious. I found this look in the Almay Smart Shade Blush. This blush glides onto your cheeks in a pale, creamy form and then the colour adjusts when it hits your skin. It's very subtle and gives off just the right amount of colour. It's so natural looking and I can apply it without a brush when I'm on the go or with a brush when I want more colour. I now keep this product in my purse at all times.


The Blush when it is first applied to the skin
The blush after it has been rubbed into the skin and has changed colour

Me wearing Almay Smart Shade Blush. A nice pink glow!


Have a Pretty Day!

xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers