Monday, January 25, 2010

Ready for my close up!


I am officially a huge fan of the new Revlon PhotoReady Makeup foundation. For a drugstore foundation it really provides a great amount of coverage which is what I look for in a foundation. Too many foundations out there don't provide any coverage at all. This provides just the right amount, feels super light weight and it isn't greasy like some of the other high definition/photo makeup I have tried.

It contains photochromatic pigments that bend and reflect to illiminate the appearance of flaws. Contains SPF 20, oil free and fragrance free. Great little foundation by Revlon. There is also a powder and a translucent finisher in this line which are both a pressed powder. I'm going through a loose powder phase right now so I haven't tried them yet. When I do I will write about them as well.

Have a pretty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers