Friday, July 16, 2010

Coo-Coo for Coconuts!


Hello, My name is Amanda.... And I'm a Coconut-aholic. I know alot of people share in my obsession and I thought it was time for a post regarding my addiction.




I've been wearing my new coconut body lotion to work this week and I have never received this many compliments before about how good I smell.

There's just something about the smell of coconut in the summer that really makes me happy.


When I hit up the big Bath And Body works sale a few weeks ago I couldn't resist the Exotic Coconut Body Lotion that was on sale for half price.
I now wish I would have picked up some other products from this same collection, I will have to go back and pick some up!


Exfoliating with a coconut body scrub in the shower is maybe my favourite beauty ritual. The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub takes the cake... and funny enough, it smells like a mix of coconut and cake. Mmmmm


Another Coconut product I am digging these days is Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner. I almost always use coconut shampoo and conditioner before going on a date.... Because what guy can resist a girl with Coconut smelling hair? Am I right fellas?


SPAresource is another brand I've used and they have a fantastic coconut Shower Gel. For only $6.00 you get a very large container which features an easy to use large pump, which is great for the shower. The body lotion for this line is great too and comes in the same large container.




For body spray I like Calgon Coconut Sorbet Body Mist. I keep this in my gym bag for a refreshing mist after work outs. It smells delicious!







Philosophy has a line called Coconut Frosting which always tempts me but I haven't tried it yet. I really want to try this Coconut Frosting Lip Shine. Has anyone tried it yet?



Do you share in my addiction? What coconut products are you favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers