Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BUY 1 GET 2 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend Steps had it's sale on that always tempts me. Buy one pair get two free.... Yup, buy one pair of shoes... and get two FREE!!! What girl can resist that?

I gave in.
I got these 3 gorgeous pairs of shoes for $100.00.
No regrets :)
Needed a cute pair of flip flops

Love the smaller heel on these so I can still wear them to work

Last but certainly not least: My new favourite pair of shoes :)

How cute are these!??!?!

While I was trying on these pink shoes I had 2 random ladies from the mall in their 70's come sit down and watch me. They couldn't get over how cute these shoes looked and said that I must get them while I am still young and can still wear heels. The one lady said "I always told myself when I was younger that I didn't have the money for those types of things but now I wish I would have just went for it. So go for it, even if you don't have the money" she told me..... well I don't have the money but I took her advice and went for it!

The sale is still on. There is a Steps at Burlington Mall and also at Yonge and Bloor. Check online for other locations. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers