Monday, May 23, 2011

Billboard Music Awards - Likes and Yikes!

Did you catch the Billboard Music Awards this weekend? I didn't, but I'll be catching them online instead. Here are my thoughts on the hits and misses from the Red Carpet.

Like:
Not sure when Kelly Rowland got so damn gorgeous but here she is looking stunning in this pink dress showing off her incredible body. I love her pink lipstick. Such a great fresh look for her. I saw her in person this year at TIFF and she is just as pretty in person. Keep it up girl!


Yikes:

A major YIKES! for Nicki Manaj. Pink hair with white roots. Really? and the unflattering onesie... I'm all for being unique but this is just hard to look at.



Like:

Love Taylor's makeup and hair here. Simple but elegant. The dress I wasn't the biggest fan of for the occasion but everything else was very pretty.
Yikes:

Nicole Kidman is always a Yikes for me... Enough said.



Like:
Loving this on trend white number Rihanna was sporting. Looks fabulous on her and really makes her hair colour *pop*.

Like/Yikes:

I do like Selena Gomez's look here but also don't think it's age appropriate. I'd like it alot better without the massive slit. Love the ombre hair and makeup and the cute red shoes.


Yikes:

I don't like the whole dominatrix thing Fergies got goin on and the crazy smokey eyes with no colour on the lips isn't really on trend for a Spring awards show.



Like:

This makeup look on Keri Hilson is exactly what I would have liked to see on Fergie. Gorgeous colour and a subtle pink lip.



Yikes:

Just like Nicole Kidman, Kesha is another one that's normally a big Yikes in my books. This dress is a mess, as is her hair.

Have a favourite or a least favourite look from the Awards?

Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers