Monday, May 30, 2011

Blonde Me Up Scotty!

Summer for me means blonde blonde blonde and I know I'm not the only one heading to the salon to add some more golden to my locks.
... And because I have a pet peeve about my hair looking too yellow, I have tracked down some products to keep my blonde bright and fresh between colourings.
John Frieda Go Blonder lightening Shampoo and Conditioner will gradually lighten your hair over time. Say buh-bye to those drying sun spray products from the 90's. This is a better way to go blonder without frying your hair.
AG Colour Care Sterling Silver Shampoo is a dark purple shampoo to bring your brassy tones back to whiter and lighter. I recently purchased a massive bottle of this Shampoo on sale at Trade Secrets for $24.00. Such a steal! It lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers