Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Really though??

Have you seen the July issue of Marie Claire magazine yet?
I recently read it and just couldn't get over these Elle Fanning pictures (Dakotas little sister). THE GIRL IS 13 YEARS OLD PEOPLE!!! 13 - FREAKIN - YEARS -OLD!!
Do you have any idea how not cute and awkward I looked at 13 years old, probably dressed in green neon spandez shorts and a tweety bird sweatshirt.... Imagine looking like this at age 13?
Stunning and totally resembles Twiggy.
Clearly this girl is going to have a VERY successful acting and modelling career.





There's somethin in the water over at that Fanning household I tell ya.

1 comment:

  1. Umm. . . if I looked like that at 13 I would not be driving a 7 year old vehicle today. hahaha!

    I totally agree with the twiggy reference

    ReplyDelete

Followers