Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedding Hair (Part Two)

This weekend was the BIG weekend! My sisters Wedding Day!

I wanted to share some of the pictures of what I decided for my hair as I had previously posted about!


2 days before the wedding rehearsal I got my hair dyed by Laurie at L'Attitudes in the Toronto Eaton Centre. The Eaton Centre never closes so when I need to book in last minute I always choose this salon.

On the morning of the wedding all the ladies in the wedding party went to Madison Avenue in Hamilton. If you live in this area I'm sure you've heard of Madison Avenue. It's a very popular place for wedding parties and brides. They did a great job on both our hair and make-up.



Isn't my sister a knock-out?



Here are some pictures taken in my backyard!!




Leading up to the wedding me and the bridesmaids all tried to match our blonde hair to eachothers. I think it turned out great having the contrast of black dresses with blonde hair and my sister with dark hair and the white dress.



1 comment:

Followers