Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Face Cream worth the Splurge for the Surge!


I am definitly a girl on a budget right now but there are some things this girl can just not skimp on. Face cream, I have decided, is one of those things.

I normally buy face creams for around $20.00 but I decided to indulge a little and go with a new Clinique face cream this time because I have always been a huge Clinique fan. You really can't go wrong with their products which never irritate my somewhat sensitive skin.

I picked up Clinique Moisture Surge extended thirst relief for just under $50.00 (still not too bad in the price department, but a little more then I normally spend) and WOW WOW WOW! I am so glad I did. This product is WONDERFUL! It feels like silk and Moisture Surge is right!! This cream is super hydrating. I just want to jump in a huge vat of it and soak my entire body.

Recommend! Especially if you have dry skin. You wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers