Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Nails have a new Best Friend!


I know alot of women share in my frustration of taking the time to paint your nails in a fun shade only to have it chip the next day as soon as you have a shower.

Also, I can't afford to get manicures all the time and fake nails look great, but become annoying and destroy my nails.

whats a girl to do?!

I have found the answer and the answer is Incoco Dry Nail Applique in French Manicure.

Incoco is dry nail enamel which comes in a package that includes a nail file, cuticle pusher, nail polish remover, and enough dry nail enamel to do your nails 2 times.

Incoco Dry Nail Applique are a very thin sticker for your nails, you carefully peel them off the packaging and then simply line them up on your nail and stick them down. Because they are actual nail polish and not just a white sticker, they stick to your nails and look like a perfect white tip. The work is done for you. Eazy Peazy Lemon Squeezy!

After you apply the tip, carefully file the excess off using even strokes in the same direction and Voila! A perfect french manicure! I then apply Revlon No Chip Top Coat (which I'm convinced is the best top coat on the market) and I'm finished. So easy! It may take you a few tries to get the filing off part down, but thats the only tricky part in the whole application.

The best part: they have lasted over two weeks without chipping! Seriously! I have been wearing the ones I have on now for over two weeks and they havent chipped. It's like witnessing a little nail miracle.

I am recommending this product to everyone I know. And because they stay on for so long without chipping when you finally remove them with nail polish remover your nails are twice as long and healthier!

The only down side is that they are hard to find. The only place I have found them sold is at Zellers.

This product is perfection!


Have a Pretty Day!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers