Monday, March 1, 2010

That Special "Something"



Awww poor Tenley.
Just finished watching the Season Finale of The Bachelor. Jake has chosen Vienna, leaving poor Tenley crying and confused.

At least she looked beautiful as she was getting her heart broken. That dress is to die for! Such a great colour and it hangs beautifully.

Now, I know nobody wanted Vienna to win but I have to admit, I understand why Jake picked her. I understand what he means when he says "There was something that just didn't feel right with Tenley" I myself have felt this way before.....when you know someone would be great for you, they are nice, attractive, would treat you amazing, but there's just "something" missing. It's hard to put into words what that "something" is but it's only in comparison to other situations where you felt that "something" that it all makes sense. There have been many times when I wanted so bad to feel something for a guy who I knew would be good for me. But you just can't fake that "something" no matter how hard you try. It's either there, or it isn't. I think alot of people settle for less because they either haven't felt that "something" before and don't know what they are missing, or maybe they are settling because they don't want to be alone.

Either way, I have never been a girl who could settle. In return I have spent more time as a single lady. I've learned that I'm happier being alone then being with a lover and feeling lonely.

When people settle they get bored, and when people get bored they cheat because there's "something" missing. Why not just be single if your not 100% into a relationship? Spare yourself and someone else alot of pain and wasted time.

Because you're not going to find Mr. Right while your wasting time with Mr. Wrong.



On a side note: I can't believe they picked Ali to be the next Bachelorette. I WILL NOT be watching that season. She was the most annoying girl on this season of the Bachelor. Brutal choice. All she did was cry about Vienna and then cry about her job. I want to see someone positive as the Bachelorette, someone who actually deserves it and wont be annoying to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers