Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show aired last night and sticking to tradition, me and my girls got together in our Victoria's Secret gear to watch the show. If you like beauty, girly, glitz and glamour then you will definitely love this fashion show.

I saw alot of the angels in person this year when we launched Victoria's Secret in Canada so it made it even more exciting to watch them on the runway this year.

My favourite look of the evening was also worn by my favourite VS Angel Candice Swanepoel.
It's unfair how gorgeous she is! Her body is perfection. Love Love Love this sexy milk-maid themed outfit.

My second favourite outfit was also worn by Candice, this gorgeous rocker-chick number.
Loving these tightly fitted thigh-high boots!


Third favourite look was Erin Heatherton's peacock outfit. The headdress was so unique and absolutely stunning on the runway.


Pout ENVY!!!! If I could switch pouts with anyone in the world it would hands down be Rosie.
Add it to the wish list! I needs these onesie pajamas with the pink lips on them!!


Adorable!!



Hope they sell these pink robes in store!

Until next year! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Bought the pink satin robe and the bombshell fragrance both online and onsale .. i lovee it

    ReplyDelete

Followers