Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Night Of Beauty

I recently attended the launch event for the new Calvin Klein BEAUTY Fragrance held by Coty and Fashion Magazine. The party was at Jamie Kennedy's cafe at the Gardiner Museum. I love this event space, I had never been there before and found it quite beautiful. Great DJ as well, the music was excellent!

I am now also a big fan of this fragrance. It has more of an elegant, sophisticated smell but it's not too overbearing to wear on a daily basis, which I love. The smell lasts a long time but isn't head-achy like other sophisticated perfumes can be. After it's lingered on my skin for a little while I find it begins to have a very warm smell, which is especially nice for the winter months. I think this is the perfect fragrance for the holiday season because it can take you from day to night.

The fragrance was inspired by the beauty of calla lilies and was created by Sophie Labbe. Definitely a new scent worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers