Monday, November 15, 2010

CMA's Beauty Recap

I'm a big country music fan. Sadly, I've been slacking on my TV watching as of lately and missed the CMA's.... but through the magic of the internet I didn't have to miss the beauty looks. Here's a look at some of my favourite hits and not-so-favourite misses.

HIT! As per usual Carrie Underwood gets it right. She looks flawless in this stunning gown and as always, I am loving the colour of her hair.

Big MISS for Leighton Meester who normally looks amazing.... but this dress isn't doing her any favours and really washes out her complexion. Also, she could have really used some more eye makeup.... black eyeliner... something! Her eyes look so tired.


HIT for Gweneth! Love the side swept hair, love the slit and side peek-a-boo of this dress, plus the colour scheme is amazing. Grey and pink together is my favourite.

Somewhat of a MISS for Taylor Swift.... She needs to stop doing the whole long red dress thing... She's done it too many times and it's boring and ages her in a not so good way.


MISS.... Do I even need to explain this one? I LOVE Kellie Pickler. I think she is hilarious and I'm a fan of her music.... I know she idolizes Dolly Parton but that doesn't mean she has to look this tacky.


HIT! Love this STUNNING pink dress worn by Miranda Lambert. The sweetheart neckline and off the shoulder straps are so flattering. This is my favourite dress of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers