Friday, January 14, 2011

Marilyn Denis Show!

I'm always excited by new Canadian happenings in the industry I work in. I was super excited when The Kit launched and now I'm excited about the new Marilyn Denis Show which launched this week.

I live right by the muchmusic building and every morning this week on my way to work I passed by the ladies on the street waiting to get into the show.

I loved Cabral Richards discussing breakup songs with NHL players. I also enjoyed the Josh Grobin interview and the monthly segment "Real Housewives of Canada" highlighting the homes of successful Canadian women. The first housewife was Elaine Dobbin who showed off her Florida mansion which is absolutely gorgeous! She also showed off her very extensive and expensive jewelry collection. Looking forward to seeing this segment again.

Overall I'd say it was a great first week for the Marilyn Denis Show. Great variety, exciting guests and unique segments.

Beyond excited that Taylor Kitsch will be on the show next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers