Friday, January 14, 2011

Nail Haul

Recently splurged on some nail polish. I really have no good reason to ever buy nail polish... after working for Revlon and Sally Hansen I have all the nail polish any girl could need... But occasionally I come across nail shades that I just cannot resist.

Here are the shades I'm loving:
China Glaze in "Secret Peri-Wink-Le"
I just love blue nail polish. I don't see too many people wearing it but I always recieve compliments when I sport it. This shade is fantastic if you're looking for something unique. China Glaze polishes always require a top coat. Try: Revlon No Chip Top Coat.
O.P.I. in "Show It And Glow It"
This colour is part of the O.P.I. Burlesque collection. For a glitter polish it has fantastic coverage! You wont need to put another shade underneath. This colour is so much fun. O.P.I really knows how to do glitter right.



O.P.I in "Do You Lilac It?"
This lavender shade is making me anxious for Spring!

Essie in "Pink Parka"
This bright pink is perfect on toes!

Essie in "Haute As Hello"

Maybe my new favourite shade name. So cute! This shade needs about three coats for full coverage but once it's applied it's a gorgeous shade of coral. I like coral shades that are more pink than orange so this is a good fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers