Friday, March 11, 2011

Confession

I'm a Dressaholic.... I know for some girls it's shoes... for others it's purses... for me it's 100% dresses. When I'm looking for shoes, purses or any other item I'm cautious, I search for a good deal, I'm picky. But when I find a dress I love all bets are off. Rational thinking out the door. I have to have!!!

I discovered this site Modcloth.com and I can't express my delight over the dress options this site has to offer. No matter the occasion, no matter your style, this site will have a dress for EVERYONE. There are so many adorable things to choose from.

I'm swooning over these little numbers:

The LBD





















Picnic-ing


















OvaThe Shoulda


























Party Dress


























Tied With A Bow


























Cloudy Day























Ivory Dream




















Mad Men


















Designer Inspired

I fell in love with Kate Hudsons Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 Collection dress on the cover of Elle in November. This site has a knockoff which is also very cute!

























A couple of the items are out of stock but you can sign up on the website to be notified when they are back in stock!

Currently trying to control my online shopping urge.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers