Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dream Polish

I never really understood why some beauty companies would charge $25 or more for a nail polish. I mean, sure some nail polish is more high quality then others but can a little bottle of nail polish really be worth that high of a price point?


To answer my own question... YES... nail polish can definitly be worth it!


I recently tried new Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Laquer in Fuschia Flame. It goes on like a dream! Seriously, I've never enjoyed putting on a nail polish as much as I loved applying this one. It goes on perfectly, makes you feel like a professional manicurest. It comes in a variety of fun shades. This one in particular shows up more on the red side then the pink/purple side.

Have you tried higher priced nail polish? Was it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers