Tuesday, January 13, 2009

* Super Star *









Product: Annabelle Le Gloss Star Lip Shine in "Super Bon-Bon" (Shoppers Drug Mart)

I have been using this lipgloss for what seems like forever and only recently have I had to purchase a new tube. This lipgloss somehow seems to last forever even though I use it several times a day. I love the sparkle and the fun pink hue it adds to my bare lips or the way it shines over top of my lipstick. It is the perfect balance between being not sticky enough to stick to my hair and being slick enough to stay on top of my lipstick for a long time. As a girl who loves her lips pink, this has always been my favourite lip gloss of choice. Even when I have new pink glosses in my purse I end up coming back to this reliable gem. It is perfect to wear during the day on its own, or at night on top of a pink lipstick to really make your lips “pop” with sparkle and shine.Although I have only used the pink shade of this product it does come in a variety of hues that I assume are just as good as this one. If you happen to try any of the other shades please let me know how you liked it.

Have a pretty day!
xoxo
Amanda


"A Smile is an instant Facelift"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers