Thursday, June 10, 2010

Top Pick:


I've been using Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion for years now and never really gave it much thought untill I tried using a new eye makeup remover..... it was then that I realized just how amazing this product is compared to other eye makeup removers.

Common eye makeup remover problems I have noticed:

1. The product doesn't fully remove all of the eye makeup leaving traces of mascara still on your lashes

2. My eye area is very sensitive and some eye makeup removers leave my skin irritated and stinging.

3. If the remover gets in your eye it stings like crazy.

4. The eye makeup remover is too oily.

None of these problems occur with this Avon eye makeup remover. It's moisturizing, it has never irritated my sensitive eye area and it certainly removes all traces of my eye makeup. It's also creamy and not oily at all.

A+ !! This product does not disappoint.

Know of a great eye makeup remover? Tried Avon's?

Let me know!

Have a pretty day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers