Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Beauty

Celebrated my 1/4 Century Champange Birthday this weekend! It was a fabulous night and a great party! Of course half the fun, as is normally the case when going out, was getting ready! The theme of the party was Barbie pink.
See below for the products I used to create my look:
I started with Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer. It provides amazing coverage.


Revlon Colorstay makeup is one of my favourite foundations. It lasts all night long. Perfect for a night out partying.


I also use Revlon PhotoReady Powder which is great when you know you are going to be in pictures.

Of course, NARS blush in "Super Orgasm" was a must for creating Barbie pink cheeks. For my Barbie pink lips I used Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color in "Petal". It doesn't get more perfect pink then this shade. It is also long wear so I didn't have to keep reapplying.


For highlighting my cheekbones and inner corner of the eyes I am loving Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Highlighters. They produce the perfect amount of illumination which looks so natural.


Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner is another key product. It provides long wear black liner that doesn't smudge or fade.


Fake Lashes are a must for me for dressy nights out. They just make your eyes pop and make you feel more "dressed up" from your everyday look.
I am obsessing over Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara. Truthfully you don't even need the fake lashes when you use this mascara.

To add some glisten and shimmer to the whole look I used M.A.C. glitter.


What's your must have product for a big night out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers