Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Strings Attached

Because I'll pretty much take any excuse to feast on movie theatre popcorn.... the girls and I ventured out for a Friday night on the town, dinner and a movie. Movie of choice being the new Ashton Kutcher/Natalie Portman movie No Strings Attached.

Turns out it's a total must see. Not only for girls but it'll be entertaining for guys as well.

I laughed, I cried, I wanted to see it again and again.

Natalie Portman is killing it these days. Loved her in this role, so natural and Ashton Kutcher is always a screen pleaser as far as rom-coms go. But occasionally a romantic comedy goes the extra mile and is one step funnier, wittier and more "real" then others which makes this one so great.

I mean, a guy making a girl a "period mix"??... Amazing haha. Couldn't stop laughing when he shows up with cupcakes and the gay best friend can't stop talking about how he loves when they are all on the same cycle.



Giving a girl a congrats balloon for sleeping with you? Love it!

I love the giggly, lighthearted connection between these two. Makes this such a feel-good movie.

As far as the no strings attached subject goes, I think we can all relate. When you aren't looking for something and don't want anything to do with a serious relationship is normally the time when you meet someone who you just can't let go. Can't wait to buy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers