Monday, February 28, 2011

Lovely! Sexy! Spicy!

Sure some people may have a negative view towards Playboy and probably wont take a second glance at the new Playboy perfumes... but those people will be missing out. I personally choose to ignore that negative side of Playboy and focus on the positive..... the positive being the cute bunny logo and now these ADORABLE fragrances, which to my surprise and I'm sure others as well, smell AMAZING! I was a fan of the Playboy colognes and body sprays, giving them to guys I know and now I'm an even bigger fan of these three new perfumes because I get to wear them!

There isn't too much difference between the three scents, Play It Lovely, Play It Sexy and Play It Spicy, which makes them all equally great. I do however wish they lasted longer (I like to be able to smell my perfume all day long) but for the $25 price point they are worth it. They are also small enough to tote along in a gym bag or your purse to reapply. If you aren't a fan of sweet, flowery scents you will be a fan of these. They are sweet and spicy with an exotic twist. They are available now at drugstores and mass retailers across Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers