Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's Beginning to Smell Alot Like Summer!

I'll admit it, I change my nail polish colour on a very regular basis. What can I say? I'm a girl of variety. One day jet black, the next a pretty pastel. All depends on my mood, my outfit, the weather, the time of the year.

My top pick for Spring nail polish is Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in "Gum Drop." This lavender/grey shade has been receiving tons of compliments every time I put it on. It looks great and smells delicious! I recommend applying two coats to get the most pigment.
I am in love with so many colours/scents from this new line! Scented nail polish is one of my all time favourite beauty inventions.

They are available for only $5.50!

The Beach scented Lime Green shade actually smells exactly like the Beach.... A mix of sand, sun and suntan lotion. The lime green colour isn't my favourite but the smell alone makes me want to wear it.

The Bubblegum scented bright pink is just a great colour.
For toes, try the greeny/blue Ocean scented or the bright Orange Pop Scented.


Another fav is the bright purple "Grace Icy."

Peach Smoothie

Cotton Candy

Which one's are you wanting to try???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers