Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer Fragrance Picks : Part 1

Summer is upon us (I hope) and therefore it is time to once again bust out the sweet, flowery, fresh fragrances, perfect for a hot day at the beach, a night on the patio, or a hot date under the stars. I love applying fragrances that I haven't smelt since last summer which immediately bring a wave of memories floating back. Fragrance is such a powerful thing!

So here we go. The first post of my favourite fragrances for this summer. New and old, anything goes! First up: SJP NYC
This may just be the SWEETEST fragrance I have ever smelt. Therefore, I think you will either love it or hate it. But, since it smells so delicious I am betting you will love it. Just in time for Sex In The City 2 (which I am DYING to see), SJP launches another fragrance, which I think is her best yet. The bottle is very cute and fashionable.... but would you expect anything less from Sarah Jessica Parker? The fragrance is fruity, fresh, and sweet like candy. The top note of wild red strawberries definitly stands out. I'll be wearing this fragrance with all my little sun dresses this summer. A match made in heaven :)

For the Fellas:

My pick is Prada Amber Pour Homme. My all time favourite cologne. It's perfect for the summer time. Light enough to wear on a daily basis but it also wont easily fade (which is a bonus if you've been sweating in the hot sun). It somewhat reminds me of the fresh, clean smell of ivory soap, while still smelling very masculine. This cologne could make any man instantly sexier. It's delicious and only gets better over time after it's lingered on the skin for a little while.
Stay tuned.... More to come!

"Where should one wear perfume? Wherever one wants to be kissed" - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers