Saturday, May 1, 2010

In love with Clinique Bonus Time!!

I've blogged before about my love for Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. It hydrates my skin better than any other cream I've come across. Sadly I've been putting off buying it as I'm trying to save money and I already have alot of other creams that I can use.... which means I can't justify spending $50 on a cream I don't necessarily need.....

Well.... today that all changed.
It's Clinique bonus time and I just HAD to give in. I definitely do not feel guilty considering all the amazing free stuff that came along with it!

I purchased the 50ML of Clinique Moisture Surge which came with a cute makeup bag, Superbalm Gloss in Passionfruit (in a colour I will definitely wear) and All About Eyes.Because I spent more than $26.50 I also received the bonus GWP which also comes with a mini Clinique Moisture Surge!!! Also included: Self Sun Body Daily moisturizer, Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator, Lash Doubling Mascara, Lipstick in "Think Bronze", and another super cute makeup bag.

Sooooo excited about all my new free goodies. So glad I waited to buy my cream! Definitely worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers