Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nudist


If there is one thing you purchase this summer make it a pair of nude heels.

I cannot express how happy I am with my recent purchase of a pair. I have never owned a pair of nude shoes and since purchasing them I don't know how I lived without them! They match any outfit, they make your legs look longer and since the heel on mine isn't too big they are also comfortable! I can wear them out at night or to work.
Seriously the best purchase you will make all summer.

Believe it or not, the pair I got were from Zellers! I was on the hunt for some cheap summer shoes, hitting all the regular stops: Zellers, Wal-Mart, Payless.... when I found these nude Alfred Sung Classic Pumps at Zellers for $29.95. They also come in metallic and black (pictured below). The ones I got are at the bottom of this picture. Receive compliments on these puppies every time I put them on.
Loving the nude heel look as much as I am? Let me know!

1 comment:

Followers