Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Leg Ready

I've got good news and bad news.... The good news is , warm weather is finally arriving!!! and the bad news is that your legs are so pale they would blind innocent bystanders. I am so excited to dig into my sun dresses and skirts but first I need my secret weapon. If you know me well, you probably know about my love for Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray..... and you also probably use it now because I made you try it and you loved it too.... Your welcome!

This product is like foundation/bronzer for your legs. Genius! It provides coverage and colour to make legs look tanned and flawless. Covers up veins or bruises while bronzing and some also provide some sparkle for nights out. I've used this stuff on my legs, my arms, my stomach.... And my friend who is a makeup artist admitted to using it on her face once when she ran out of Dior AirFlash (side note: I'm not sure if it is recommended for face use haha).

The trick I found to applying it (to make sure it looks natural and fully blended) is to spray it on your legs or in your hand and then apply lotion to your legs as you blend the two together.

I then let it dry before putting on clothes.
Warning: be careful when wearing white because it could show up.

Happy strutting :)
xo

1 comment:

  1. I like this makeup line as well : )

    Checking out your blog, very cute! I'm now following. Please check out (and hopefully follow) my blog as well.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers